Innovate Education for Primary Students Worldwide
Do you have an idea to revolutionize school education? The Dell Education Challenge provides a chance for any university student, from any university in the world, to get seed funding of $30,000 and professional mentoring to transform their ideas into action.
- $30,000 in seed funding + a paid trip for finalists to pitch their idea
- Semi-finalists get at least 4 hours of professional mentoring
- All entries automatically entered in the 2014 Dell Social Innovation Challenge (DSIC)
- Finalists are fast-tracked as semi-finalists in the 2014 DSIC
- Real opportunity to make a difference and get global recognition for innovating education!